Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Why are they so mean??? please help?

Go down

Why are they so mean??? please help?  Empty Why are they so mean??? please help?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Ok so I'm at ice hockey camp and I have this roommate that I liked until she decided that she didn't want to room with me anymore so she said she was moving her mattress to another girls room. I thought this was only for one night so I was like ok whatever but it turns out I'm going to be by myself for the rest of the week... and she won't take any of her crap which is a whole different story... but anyway this morning (before I knew any of this was going to happen) I was eating breakfats with her and some other girls and they were all really nice and we got along really well but then before lunch when they moved her mattress into her room, they didn't even tell me they were leaving for lunch and I had to eat by myself and then I wanted to hang out with them and they wouldn't even talk to me and they were being really mean... does this mean that she was telling them things about me and talking about me behind my back... (just to let you know we have only been here for a day so there's nothing she could have said about me and I was really nice to her)
Thanks for any answers that I get!

memory foam mattress topper
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why are they so mean??? please help?  Empty Re: Why are they so mean??? please help?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

I knew any of this was going to happen) I was eating breakfats with her and some other girls and they were all really nice and we got along really well but then before lunch when they moved her mattress into her room, they didn't even tell me they were leaving for lunch and I had to eat by myself and then I wanted to hang out with them
=============
Study abroad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why are they so mean??? please help?  Empty Re: Why are they so mean??? please help?

Post by henrystrange Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:30 am

I like these posts... and I am new here

Human Trafficking Texas ||
Sustainable Food

henrystrange
Mobi Rookie
Mobi Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 am

They were probably raised in a family where open racism was common and never stopped to think for themselves about how little skin color really matters. And as for the guy there will be others. Things were pretty bad for me in middle school too. Trust me, though it gets better.
===========
Choosing a business location
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by henrystrange Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:18 am

That sounds bad as well hurting

Vimax

Vimax Pills

Buy Vimax Pills

henrystrange
Mobi Rookie
Mobi Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Latest topics
» make up channel
Why are they so mean??? please help?  EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:27 am by hotdog321

» What is the best cheap affordable web hosting service?
Why are they so mean??? please help?  EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:13 am by reethajone

» Introduction
Why are they so mean??? please help?  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:03 pm by rethu

» iphone 4s imitation games?? anyone???
Why are they so mean??? please help?  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:21 pm by markgadian

» i can provide help on samsung forum
Why are they so mean??? please help?  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:27 am by appatucker

» need unlocking code for samsung gt b 3313
Why are they so mean??? please help?  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 am by appatucker

» unlock samsung GT-ST5230
Why are they so mean??? please help?  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:17 am by appatucker

» nokia 3230 unlock code
Why are they so mean??? please help?  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:44 am by appatucker

» Divx Movies transfers??????
Why are they so mean??? please help?  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:43 am by appatucker