Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Please help, phone keeps switching off

3 posters

Go down

Please help, phone keeps switching off Empty Please help, phone keeps switching off

Post by skaterboy Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 am

On my phone whenever i go to record a video it will switch itself off. Even if i have full battery it will do this! Is their a problem with my phone or is it the battery? Please help as i want to make a skate video soon.
My phone is a LG KC910 Renoir.

Sad Question Sad Question Sad Question Sad

skaterboy
Mobi Rookie
Mobi Rookie

Back to top Go down

Please help, phone keeps switching off Empty Re: Please help, phone keeps switching off

Post by skaterboy Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 am

It also switched itself off when i watched a bit of a video on it.

skaterboy
Mobi Rookie
Mobi Rookie

Back to top Go down

Please help, phone keeps switching off Empty Re: Please help, phone keeps switching off

Post by manu4evr Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:16 pm

hmm, thats wierd, need more information, did you do any software updates, any fiddling with firmware stuffs? did u drop it by any chance?

if there hasnt been any physical damage i guess that there must be a system software problem i suggest you try updating the firmware.

you can try this
http://www.lg.com/ie/support/product/support-product-profile-mobile-redux.jsp?customerModelCode=KC910&initialTab=drivers&targetPage=support-product-profile-mobile-redux

click on the software tab and update ur phone, i think it might work.
cyclops
manu4evr
manu4evr
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by skaterboy Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:41 am

I downloaded the latest firmware and clicked install, then it said that my device is already on the latest version and my phone is in perfect condition and i haven't dropped it.
I just don't know what to do now. Sad

skaterboy
Mobi Rookie
Mobi Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by henrystrange Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:05 am

in the event that presently there has not already been any kind of bodily harm i suppose there should be something software program issue it is best to attempt upgrading the actual firmware.

Triactol Review

henrystrange
Mobi Rookie
Mobi Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down